Intervention Needed

I'd be saying the same thing if I lived out of town. I really want to hatch but I can't have that many.
lol.png
I live on the edge of town and I have 33 now. BTW....we got our first silkie at a chicken show this weekend. It seems nice so far.
lau.gif

Quote:
How about some meat silkies?

hahahha,, i just told the wifers,,, i bet we get some silkies,, they'd buy them faster then i could hatch em
wink.png

maybe i'll look around for some cheap ones,,, aint gonna spend big $ on something thats gonna be eatin lol

HippieJim, do you like sit on the side of the road with a sign pointing to your place??
C

Quote:
hahahha,, i just told the wifers,,, i bet we get some silkies,, they'd buy them faster then i could hatch em
wink.png

maybe i'll look around for some cheap ones,,, aint gonna spend big $ on something thats gonna be eatin lol

jmhatchery.com sells meat silkies but his site is down. That scares me.
He also sells the Range Broilers that used to be known as Freedom
Rangers and his Muscovy Ducks are incredible.

My silkies are pets. We only eat the nasty roos and those are only
1 in 10.

thanks man,,, i'll keep an eye out for when the site comes back up,,,, i bet they would LOVE them here.

Quote:
He's in denial... PURE unadulterated denial...
Hello, my name is purple chicken, and well... I like purple chickens...
Christina

Quote:
wink.png

HippieJim, do you like sit on the side of the road with a sign pointing to your place??
C

nope,, i have 1 sign up in the front,,, but the feed stores,, and everyone else thats been here keep telling people,,,, man i wish they would shut-up hahaha
lol.png

i was gonna run an ad next week,, but im bout sold out this weekend
sad.png

Quote:
He's in denial... PURE unadulterated denial...
Hello, my name is purple chicken, and well... I like purple chickens...
Christina

I do like purple chickens.

I'm not in denial. I'm hooked on hatching. It gets worse every year at
this time. I'm not sure why.

Do you think I may be broody?

Quote:
Denizli roosters Its named after a country in Turkey, silly me thinking that the spelling would be at least close. What happened to the NO CROWERS rule???? I guess that went out the window with the 10 chickens rule????????
idunno.gif

I'd say PC was broody if he suddenly became bloated and irritable and all he wanted to do was sit around and bark at everyone who disturbed him.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom