Intro Questionnaire

Comets

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 1, 2018
Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
✧ My chicken adventure is unique. I have a fair amount of experience raising baby chickens, but no adult chickens yet. The amount I raise at a time ranges from 2-10, lately I go with 2-3. I had my first temporary chickens when I was very young, and have been raising more again and again ever since. I raise these birds sometimes for a few weeks or a couple of months. Can't wait for the day I am able to raise chickens into adulthood.

How many chickens do you have right now?
✧ None... would like to start a small coop one day when I have a house of my own!

What breeds do you have?
✧ Please see question two.

How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
✧ Every time I encountered a new chicken problem or wanted to learn more about something, I found myself ending up on this site every time! So it is only about time that I registered an account.

What are some of your other hobbies?
✧ I'm an artist, pretty alright at computers, and also a beagle enthusiast.

Tell us about your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
✧ Currently a college student studying 3D! Living in an apartment, so I can not really raise chickens at the moment unfortunately. This will change someday! Whenever I am around chickens, it's because of vacation.

Nice to finally be talking on these forums, or at least lurking more.
Thank you for taking the time to read!

dad0312b7d04cc741c5fadd2eac3e0a6--smiley-faces-emojis.jpg
:welcome:goodpost::jumpy:bun

Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
✧ My chicken adventure is unique. I have a fair amount of experience raising baby chickens, but no adult chickens yet. The amount I raise at a time ranges from 2-10, lately I go with 2-3. I had my first temporary chickens when I was very young, and have been raising more again and again ever since. I raise these birds sometimes for a few weeks or a couple of months. Can't wait for the day I am able to raise chickens into adulthood.

How many chickens do you have right now?
✧ None... would like to start a small coop one day when I have a house of my own!

What breeds do you have?
✧ Please see question two.

How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
✧ Every time I encountered a new chicken problem or wanted to learn more about something, I found myself ending up on this site every time! So it is only about time that I registered an account.

What are some of your other hobbies?
✧ I'm an artist, pretty alright at computers, and also a beagle enthusiast.

Tell us about your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
✧ Currently a college student studying 3D! Living in an apartment, so I can not really raise chickens at the moment unfortunately. This will change someday! Whenever I am around chickens, it's because of vacation.

Nice to finally be talking on these forums, or at least lurking more.
Thank you for taking the time to read!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens sounds like you have the goals you set

Back
Top Bottom