Intro Questionnaire

welcome.gif
Welcome to backyard Chickens!

What fun to raise little chicks! Do you sell them through a co-Op?

Hello everyone, and thank you lots for all the warm welcomes! :jumpy

sourland and TwoCrows, I'm a general beagle enthusiast!! I also grew up with a beagle from childhood to highschool, so seeing one is like seeing family almost. Yes they can definitely take over your life at points, they're great like that.

penny1960 Yep! I'd love to have a small coop of four someday.

N F C and ronott1, I honestly don't sell the birds, just raise them for the fun of it. :) Usually a family or friend from another town who also raises chickens will adopt them later on.

Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Been caring for chickens for 3 years for 4H. This is my first year with chickens

How many chickens do you have right now?
6 pullets

What breeds do you have?
2 Barred Rocks, 1 Black Star, 1 Gold-Laced Barnevelder, 1 Cream Legbar, 1 F2 Sapphires

How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
✧ Every time I encountered a new chicken problem or wanted to learn more about something, I found myself ending up on this site every time! So it is only about time that I registered an account (basically me)

What are some of your other hobbies?
History, environmental conservation, vet med TV shows.

Tell us about your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
HS senior looking to go to school at either UCONN or UVM for sustainable/ecological animal science. Maybe vet school or grad school in the future (hopefully at Cornell).
Welcome to BYC. Sustainability seems to be getter very popular. You posted your welcome post on Comets welcome post. Not sure if you meant to do that.

Back
Top Bottom