Intro

Meegan

In the Brooder
Jul 2, 2019
Hi! I’m Morgan. I have ducks, not chickens, but it seems I could get information on them here. I was searching on things for my new ducks, and I found this, and now I come here for help! I got fed up with all the questions on ducks I had so I joined! I have 8 ducks, and I love them all, from their funny antics, to their crazy noises in the morning. They are by far my favorite animal, and I love them!! I have a family of five, and me and my mom definitely love the ducks the most. Of course everyone loves them though. My duck “count” is, 4 khaki Campbell, (which I have a story on) ,2 female and 2 male (somehow perfect), 2 white pekins ,both male, and 2 Rouens, a male and female. I actually had one baby pekin die, as she was to small. She died the day we got her. My khakis,on a happier note, were a surprise. I was planning on only 4, pekins and rouens, and one day, after practice, I got in the car and saw a box on the seat. It said we just hatched. My mom picked the box up so I could sit, and I heard little peeping noises. I just looked at her. She handed me the box and I opened it. Inside were the tiniest ducks I’ve ever seen. My ducks were bigger when we got them. I was crying. It was the best. My hobbies? I can’t have much, my ducks won’t let me. . I love singing, acting, drawing, and photography. Sorry for taking so long! -Morgan

Back
Top Bottom