Intro?

avkootz

Chirping
Nov 3, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am new to chickens, my mom got chickens about a year ago, so she is new as well and I'm here to pick up tips for us now that I'm home and helping out

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 12

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 barred rock, 3 jersey giants, and 6 light brahmas

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? eggs

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? playing any stringed instrument

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share: I have a half Australian shepherd/half American Eskimo dog named Bela (BAY-luh, like Bela Bartok;) the chickens are my mother's and brother's but I moved in, so I'm helping out

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? Google, I had a question

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am new to chickens, my mom got chickens about a year ago, so she is new as well and I'm here to pick up tips for us now that I'm home and helping out

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 12

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 barred rock, 3 jersey giants, and 6 light brahmas

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? eggs

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? playing any stringed instrument

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share: I have a half Australian shepherd/half American Eskimo dog named Bela (BAY-luh, like Bela Bartok;) the chickens are my mother's and brother's but I moved in, so I'm helping out

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? Google, I had a question
What instruments do you play? I play several stringed instruments as well.

violin and guitar regularly, but I can usually handle any instrument I can get my hands on- which ones do you play the most?
I play the...the most. (lots of people do not know that about me).

I also just started ukulele. Its a pretty easy instrument to start. You probably play it too, considering you play guitar.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom