Intro?

I play the Chinese harp the most. (lots of people do not know that about me).

I also just started ukulele. Its a pretty easy instrument to start. You probably play it too, considering you play guitar.
I keep meaning to by a ukulele and other stuff keeps coming up! I have never seen a Chinese harp in person; that's really cool

I keep meaning to by a ukulele and other stuff keeps coming up! I have never seen a Chinese harp in person; that's really cool
I got my ukulele from my brother. I wish I could play guitar!! It sounds amazing! I do love ukulele though.

Chinese harp is definitely interesting. Its nothing like a harp except that it has strings. Been at it for a few years now.

I got my ukulele from my brother. I wish I could play guitar!! It sounds amazing! I do love ukulele though.

Chinese harp is definitely interesting. Its nothing like a harp except that it has strings. Been at it for a few years now.
I love the sound of it- something I'll have to save up for! Guitar is butt, to be honest, I play it because it's an accessible instrument to others, but my hands are just not big enough to play chords well. I use it to write funny songs or jam with people, but it's definitely not my favorite haha

I love the sound of it- something I'll have to save up for! Guitar is butt, to be honest, I play it because it's an accessible instrument to others, but my hands are just not big enough to play chords well. I use it to write funny songs or jam with people, but it's definitely not my favorite haha
Thats a first 🤣

Back
Top Bottom