Intro

Chinnant

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2022
Hello! My name is Caroline, I’m fairly new to the chicken world. I’m here to educate myself more on chickens and ask questions to people who know more information.

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I’m new to chickens, just for some in September.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?4

(3) What breeds do you have? I have Easter Eggers.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Giving them treats, spending time with them, Learning about them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? My kids, my other animals, photography, astronomy.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have 2 kids who absolutely adore our chickens, we have goats and sheep.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
When I google any chicken questions this website pops up 😊

1649499329961.png

4 is a good number to start with.

Hello, Caroline!

My menagerie also includes (among too many others!), goats, sheep and Easter Eggers. My two EE's, Evie and Audrey, are among my prettiest hens. Evie lays a slightly pinkish egg, and her sister delivers green ones. (Don't tell Evie, but her I like her sister's eggs better).

Echoing what @theoldchick said, 4 is a good beginning number. Sigh. However, I passed that total a long, long time ago :).

Welcome to BYC; hope you find everything you want and need here!

Back
Top Bottom