Intro

1670151656560.png

Now that's an introduction ! Welcome to the BYC community.
Trust me it was difficult keeping it short 🤣 My husband was about ready to let loose the raptor search party. My nuggets hunt me down and when I’m found… I better give them attentions and treats. My husband about fell out of his chair historically laughing when I told him what I had been doing. He and I both know why I didn’t sign up sooner on BYC haha but I was tired of information always popping up in my research from threads in here and most were very old threads so I figured it was time I just commit 😬 plus I need some people in my life that understand and know the BYC life and can give me some positive support because this year has been a very hard one between the extreme heat waves, the new predictors that moved into our area, the massive amounts of fire ants, worst case of mites in my state people have ever seen, farmers and people like me who do it for pleasure, trying to find solutions because chickens are dropping dead and what has worked at keeping mites down or exterminating is all of the sudden not working AT ALL, I spend a lot of time researching trying to find solutions for the mites. It’s not just one species but the worst of them is the scaly leg mite it the #1 killer right now. So I needed a place I could plug in and vent or talk to others who may have suggesting a or ideas ……… anything and I’ve gained a lot of knowledge myself I would like to share and help others if I can. Ok vent session ended and hey thanks for the enthusiastic comment. I didn’t even think people read the intros so this was a pleasant welcoming from all who said hello! Apologies for my novel and thanks for the warm welcoming😬

~LMBP

Back
Top Bottom