Introducing myself and my chickens!

farmteacher

In the Brooder
Feb 5, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm so excited to find this forum and community!

My name is Amy and I live in Northern California. I currently have 10 hens and adding 4 pullets soon as well.

I have 2 Ameraucanas, 1 Speckled Sussex, 1 Barred Rock, 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Andalusians and 2 mixed breed Brahma hens. We are getting 4 ISA Brown pullets.

We got our first 4 girls last January and we lost our sweet Rosie girl a few months later. We hatched some eggs from a friend and kept 2 of the females. Later we ordered 6 chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery.

I run a small outdoor/nature school with 21 kids ages 5-11 and the hens are a huge part of our school.

I have 3 grown and flown kids who come home often and also love the chickens and caring for them.

I love just hanging with the girls and watching them free range on our 1 acre property. I LOVE fresh eggs and sharing them with my friends and our students' families.

I found this forum when searching for reasons why my Clementine's eye is swollen and will be posting about that soon.

Hello everyone. I'm so excited to find this forum and community!

My name is Amy and I live in Northern California. I currently have 10 hens and adding 4 pullets soon as well.

I have 2 Ameraucanas, 1 Speckled Sussex, 1 Barred Rock, 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Andalusians and 2 mixed breed Brahma hens. We are getting 4 ISA Brown pullets.

We got our first 4 girls last January and we lost our sweet Rosie girl a few months later. We hatched some eggs from a friend and kept 2 of the females. Later we ordered 6 chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery.

I run a small outdoor/nature school with 21 kids ages 5-11 and the hens are a huge part of our school.

I have 3 grown and flown kids who come home often and also love the chickens and caring for them.

I love just hanging with the girls and watching them free range on our 1 acre property. I LOVE fresh eggs and sharing them with my friends and our students' families.

I found this forum when searching for reasons why my Clementine's eye is swollen and will be posting about that soon.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom