Here are our chicks! @casportpony, I will check out the photography contests! I will upload more pictures! Thank you, everyone, for welcoming me to the group. I hope I am not too young for this website because I am 15 yrs old!
Of course not! This is a very family friendly site and as long as you are using it responsibly, you are 100% welcome and we are happy to have you!:wee
Adorable chicks! They are so sweet! :love

Hi Malcolm! :frow Welcome to BYC! We're happy to have you with us! We really do love pictures here. 😁
I can't imagine trying to live in an RV with five other people! I'd go nutso lol I hope you don't have to stay there too long.
If you have any questions about your chicks or anything just ask. Lots of folks around more than happy to help! :)

Hello! My name is Malcolm Evans and I am new to BYC! I know you have some questions for me so here are some questions that you might have:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Answer: Yes I am new to chickens. We just got 11 chicks yesterday! (4/9/2020)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Answer: we have 11 right now but might slowly get more in the future!

(3) What breeds do you have?
Answer: We are starting with Golden Comet Pullets currently.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Answer: I love to watch them grow and just have someone to play with. I understand that our chickens are for eggs but I think of them more than just food or birds, I think of them as friends!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Answer: I do photography and play Alto saxophone and one day, I hope to be a professional photographer!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Answer: So right now we are in an RV because of hurricane Florence so having chickens will be a distraction for me. We have 6 family members in this RV which is a little tight lol! We don't have a dog because ours died recently so we might get one later so as for pets, that is what the chickens are currently!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

Answer: So I found BYC by looking up a question I had and BYC was a suggestion so I clicked on the link and I loved what I saw. I don't read huge articles that go over my head but with BYC, My question was answered straight forward and to the point. I decided that I would love to join this and be able to share my experiences with chickens with others so we can learn together! So that is how I found BYC!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask because I would love to get to know you and let you get to know me! Thank you BYC!!!
Wow! Such well thought out answers. Keep doing a good job. You will learn a lot and go very far. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom