Malcolme2204

In the Brooder
Apr 9, 2020
Hello! My name is Malcolm Evans and I am new to BYC! I know you have some questions for me so here are some questions that you might have:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Answer: Yes I am new to chickens. We just got 11 chicks yesterday! (4/9/2020)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Answer: we have 11 right now but might slowly get more in the future!

(3) What breeds do you have?
Answer: We are starting with Golden Comet Pullets currently.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Answer: I love to watch them grow and just have someone to play with. I understand that our chickens are for eggs but I think of them more than just food or birds, I think of them as friends!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Answer: I do photography and play Alto saxophone and one day, I hope to be a professional photographer!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Answer: So right now we are in an RV because of hurricane Florence so having chickens will be a distraction for me. We have 6 family members in this RV which is a little tight lol! We don't have a dog because ours died recently so we might get one later so as for pets, that is what the chickens are currently!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

Answer: So I found BYC by looking up a question I had and BYC was a suggestion so I clicked on the link and I loved what I saw. I don't read huge articles that go over my head but with BYC, My question was answered straight forward and to the point. I decided that I would love to join this and be able to share my experiences with chickens with others so we can learn together! So that is how I found BYC!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask because I would love to get to know you and let you get to know me! Thank you BYC!!!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! 🐔

Feel free to drop in and share your flock

Updates for 2020 with us here in my 2020 flock life thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2020-flock-life.1351080/

37EB34C1-32A2-4C12-AE74-85DFE424FFEC.jpeg

It’s nice to meet you!

Hello! My name is Malcolm Evans and I am new to BYC! I know you have some questions for me so here are some questions that you might have:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Answer: Yes I am new to chickens. We just got 11 chicks yesterday! (4/9/2020)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Answer: we have 11 right now but might slowly get more in the future!

(3) What breeds do you have?
Answer: We are starting with Golden Comet Pullets currently.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Answer: I love to watch them grow and just have someone to play with. I understand that our chickens are for eggs but I think of them more than just food or birds, I think of them as friends!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Answer: I do photography and play Alto saxophone and one day, I hope to be a professional photographer!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Answer: So right now we are in an RV because of hurricane Florence so having chickens will be a distraction for me. We have 6 family members in this RV which is a little tight lol! We don't have a dog because ours died recently so we might get one later so as for pets, that is what the chickens are currently!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

Answer: So I found BYC by looking up a question I had and BYC was a suggestion so I clicked on the link and I loved what I saw. I don't read huge articles that go over my head but with BYC, My question was answered straight forward and to the point. I decided that I would love to join this and be able to share my experiences with chickens with others so we can learn together! So that is how I found BYC!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask because I would love to get to know you and let you get to know me! Thank you BYC!!!
Congrats on your new chicks!!! Welcome to the BYC community <3. We happy to have ya!
:welcome

Welcome to BYC and congratulations on your new chicks! Got any picture of them yet? We love pictures!

Since you like photography, check out some of BYC's 11th annual Easter Hatch a Long photography contests:
Contest #3: Cutest Baby Fowl - The prize is a Brinsea Mini!
Contest #4: Edible Easter Contest
Contest #5: Natural egg contest
Contest #6: Other Fowl Contest
Contest #7: Broodies and their Babies
Contest #8: Hatching Chick
Thank you so much! I will be checking these out!

Back
Top Bottom