Introducing Myself

Such cuties! :love
Thanks! I'm quite smitten with them, much to the dismay of my bunnies who think they are the reason I hang out in the coop--well, they are, too! They just don't get held as much as they like, because of that sweet little Lap Chicken! We actually got rain yesterday afternoon & I hung out with them in the coop. The Christines come up to me now & one actually ate cantaloupe seeds from my hand! They haven't been very friendly since day one!

How very nice to meet you! It sounds like you're being kept plenty busy with all of your animals. I'd just like to say hello from Arkansas!:frow
Hi Cathy! Arkansas is a lovely state! Oh, yes, plenty busy with these critters! Besides the 8 chicks, I have the 3 small bunnies, an old rescue bunny (don't tell him I called him that!) & 3 pupsters! My youngest son lives a couple of blocks away & I keep his dog several days a week, too. I still work part time, & I hate the days I have to go to work now! :D

Thanks! I'm quite smitten with them, much to the dismay of my bunnies who think they are the reason I hang out in the coop--well, they are, too! They just don't get held as much as they like, because of that sweet little Lap Chicken! We actually got rain yesterday afternoon & I hung out with them in the coop. The Christines come up to me now & one actually ate cantaloupe seeds from my hand! They haven't been very friendly since day one!
I own bunnies as well, they are such funny little things!

Yes, they are! Any time anyone calls me & says will you rescue a bunny, I can't say no! I purchased these last 3. I never thought I would be buying bunnies! But, I only have one rescue at the moment... (Is that an excuse?!!!)
I love my bunnies! I have three mini lops. Unfortunately, I just lost one, she is now my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom