Introducing myself

Meggo23

In the Brooder
Mar 21, 2023
Hello! Im Megan. I am new to back yard chickens. I have 3, red, laying hens coming Friday (Thats how new i am) I co-own/operate a passenger transportation company in Illinois. I am a single mother of 3 humans, 2 cats, a husky, a rabbit and now chickens! We are very excited to start this awesome, fun journey. We hope to add more chickens soon but want to make sure that we are excited and capable of keeping them happy and healthy. My cousin, who also has chickens, introduced me to the group and I am so thankful she did! Thank you all!

Hello! Im Megan. I am new to back yard chickens. I have 3, red, laying hens coming Friday (Thats how new i am) I co-own/operate a passenger transportation company in Illinois. I am a single mother of 3 humans, 2 cats, a husky, a rabbit and now chickens! We are very excited to start this awesome, fun journey. We hope to add more chickens soon but want to make sure that we are excited and capable of keeping them happy and healthy. My cousin, who also has chickens, introduced me to the group and I am so thankful she did! Thank you all!
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to BYC and the wonderful world of chickens😊

Back
Top Bottom