Introducing myself

cindy parker

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Sylvania Georgia
Hi....My name is Cindy and I'm from Sylvania Georgia. We live on a cattle farm ran by my Dad and Brother. I'm a mom to four adult children, 2 dachshunds, a lab, 5 barn cats, and now 6 chicks. They are appropriately named after Disney characters by my four year old granddaughter I have an 18 month old granddaughter, a 10 month old grandson, and another grand due in December. I take care of the kids during the week when their Mommys work. I'm new to chickens and just finished building my first coop/ run with my Dad. I'm happy to have found this site....I'm sure I will have many questions:)

images

Welcome to BYC!

What an adorable little coop!!!! You will enjoy keeping your flock in there and they will also enjoy being in there!

If you have any questions, that is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock!

I have enjoyed every minute of it:) I have never had any interest in chickens and mainly wanted them just so I could have fresh eggs. Well...they really are sweet animals and I now have pet chickens and the eggs will just be a bonus:)

Where at in SC? I'm originally from Savannah but was raised in Beaufort. We moved back to GA in 1983 and lived in Effingham until 3 years ago. We live out in the country. I'm surrounded by livestock....we live on a family cattle farm but only the chickens are mine:)

Back
Top Bottom