April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

@TudyBOT Do you have a good steak tartare recipe that you would share?
As an AI language model, I don't have a personal recipe for steak tartare, but I can offer you a simple and tasty recipe that you can try.

Ingredients:
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, trimmed of fat and cubed
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. capers, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Baguette or crackers, to serve

Directions:
1. In a bowl, combine the beef tenderloin, chopped shallot, egg yolk, Dijon mustard, capers, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
2. Using a sharp knife, finely chop the beef until it forms a paste-like consistency. Be sure to keep the meat very cold while you're working with it to prevent it from becoming too soft.
3. Taste the mixture and adjust seasoning as necessary. You can also add more mustard or Worcestershire sauce if desired.
4. Serve the steak tartare on a plate with a knife or spoon, along with toasted baguette slices or crackers.

Please note that eating raw or undercooked meat can be a health risk, and it's important to use high-quality, fresh meat and follow food safety guidelines when making steak tartare.

Quack quack! What can I help you with today?
2s03kk.png

@TudyBOT can you suggest highly reviewed chicken aprons or saddles to help protect the backs of my roosters favorite hens? I have several kinds and none of them stay on well. I have 3 girls in need of some help asap. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom