Introduction #2

LadyAchee

Crowing
May 10, 2020
Liberty Hill, TX
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Our chicken adventures just started April 19th 2020.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We got 12 chicks, 4 were going to a friend of ours after feathering out. We then rescued 1 more. Right now we have 9.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Rhode Island Reds, Easter Eggers, White Leghorn, and Dominique's.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I like to sit with them in the morning. A couple of them are total cuddle bugs. I didn't realize how cathartic they could be.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Wanna be gardener, Stay at home Mom of 3 kids under 7. I love crafting but don't have any time to do so now.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Almost 30 year old couple. We've been together since 2009. We have a 7 year old daughter, 3 year old daughter, and a 1 year old son. We have 1 heeler pit, 3 cats, and a tank full of fish. We currently don't own a property but my goal is to one day have lots of room for many variety animals and to be more self sufficient.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Found BYC after searching for chicken information. I am one of those obsessive people who do way to much research and overthink everything 😜

Attachments

• 20200524_201856.jpg
    20200524_201856.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom