Introduction for myself

lindamStan1965

Hatching
Apr 1, 2018
I am lindamStan1965. I live in Tennessee and have all my life. I was raised in the country. We always had chickens but I'm afraid I didn't learn a lot about raising chickens from my parents. I now own approximately 25 chickens. Some are Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orphingtons, Have a couple of Bantoms, A variety. Been raising chickens for eggs for about 10 years. I enjoy watching them and collecting the eggs. I share my eggs with family and friends. I have 1 husband{ haha}, 1 daughter, 1 granddaughter, and 1 great granddaughter. I enjoy gardening, traveling, and doing things with my friends. And many other thins.

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
welcome.gif

Welcome to backyard Chickens!

Nice introduction!

penny1960

Yippity do Da Yippity ay
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Dec 29, 2015
Mossyrock, WA
I am lindamStan1965. I live in Tennessee and have all my life. I was raised in the country. We always had chickens but I'm afraid I didn't learn a lot about raising chickens from my parents. I now own approximately 25 chickens. Some are Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orphingtons, Have a couple of Bantoms, A variety. Been raising chickens for eggs for about 10 years. I enjoy watching them and collecting the eggs. I share my eggs with family and friends. I have 1 husband{ haha}, 1 daughter, 1 granddaughter, and 1 great granddaughter. I enjoy gardening, traveling, and doing things with my friends. And many other thins.

Morning Linda Great to have you join us here at Backyard Chickens only one husband :gig:th:weeas if one isn't enough always can use more humor

Top Bottom