Introduction for myself

lindamStan1965

Hatching
Apr 1, 2018
I am lindamStan1965. I live in Tennessee and have all my life. I was raised in the country. We always had chickens but I'm afraid I didn't learn a lot about raising chickens from my parents. I now own approximately 25 chickens. Some are Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orphingtons, Have a couple of Bantoms, A variety. Been raising chickens for eggs for about 10 years. I enjoy watching them and collecting the eggs. I share my eggs with family and friends. I have 1 husband{ haha}, 1 daughter, 1 granddaughter, and 1 great granddaughter. I enjoy gardening, traveling, and doing things with my friends. And many other thins.

welcome.gif

Welcome to backyard Chickens!

Nice introduction!

I am lindamStan1965. I live in Tennessee and have all my life. I was raised in the country. We always had chickens but I'm afraid I didn't learn a lot about raising chickens from my parents. I now own approximately 25 chickens. Some are Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orphingtons, Have a couple of Bantoms, A variety. Been raising chickens for eggs for about 10 years. I enjoy watching them and collecting the eggs. I share my eggs with family and friends. I have 1 husband{ haha}, 1 daughter, 1 granddaughter, and 1 great granddaughter. I enjoy gardening, traveling, and doing things with my friends. And many other thins.

Morning Linda Great to have you join us here at Backyard Chickens only one husband :gig:th:weeas if one isn't enough always can use more humor

Back
Top Bottom