Introduction to mittenchicken

mittenchicken

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2020
Hello, this is mittenchicken!

I created this account a few months ago in case I ever needed to "consult" this website for chicken advice or just read some interesting things about them, but I had never gotten around to writing my introduction until now, so here I am:D

We got our chickens April of this year during the pandemic lockdown, and we currently have six hens; three Barred Rocks, one Buff Orpington, and two Golden-Laced Wyandottes! It's been a very fun and interesting experience, and I've learned so much from it, and I can't wait to learn more!

We live in Michigan(hence the name, mittenchicken), and our chooks are currently getting used to the very interesting Midwest winters. At the time I am writing this, there is no snow, but it is indeed very cold!

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now; I decided to write this because I also wanted to start another thread for my BO, who is experiencing some very interesting symptoms, and I really have no clue what's going on with her:confused:

Greetings from another "mittener." Like you, I got "pandemic chickens" and every time I needed some information, a search brought me to BYC. It's a great forum, and any question you ask, someone usually knows the answer, or has some helpful suggestion.

And there are lots of cute chicken pictures too. :)

Welcome, and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom