Introduction!

Minysleepycat

In the Brooder
Dec 27, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I’m not super new to chickens but I do have questions often.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I currently have 3!

(3) What breeds do you have? I have a White Crested Black Polish hen and rooster as well as a d’Anver hen.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?I love to be able to form a bond with them and watch them grow

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Raising show rabbits and riding horses!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have two dogs, a Chihuahua and a Border Collie, two Holland Lop bunnies, and a cat alongside my chickens!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I found this website through my neighbor and through googling chicken questions. I decided to finally join after not being able to find some questions I needed an answer to. I’ve known about for about 4-5 years now!

:frowWelcome to BYC!
:celebrateSuper glad you're here with us!
:oldDo you like having "3" chickens? Is that number by choice, city ordinance restriction, or limitation based on space available?
:popDo you have any pictures of your birds?
2019-12-05_23.14.24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom