introduction

tod1972

Hatching
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Hi, my name is Tod Billings. I don't have any chickens, but I do have a small assortment of miniature goats. My goats aren't livestock to me; they are beloved pets no different than our dogs.

I used to post at goatweb.com, but that place has been down for some time now, and I haven't really found a new place with any appreciable level of activity to talk about goats since. While that isn't the focus in this forum, your "other pets & livestock" board looks fairly active and therefore appealing. ; )

welcome-byc.gif
from NY! We have two pet goats, only pets to us. They are Fainting goats and although my main focus is the chickens, I do enjoy my guys. You're going to love this forum. I often find myself chatting online moreso than doing chores that need to be done.
hide.gif
Ah, sweet procrastination!

Thank you guys : )

I left out where I'm from: rural area outside of Little Rock, AR. I have a family of three: wife and 9 year old daughter. We have 9 critters: four dogs, a belgian malinois, border collie, anatolian shepherd, and kuvasz. We have five goats: two pygmies (including the lone doe), one fainting/pygmy cross, and two nigerian dwarves.

Welcome!!! I'm a goat owner as well. You should find lots of info on here about goats. Maybe, you could also learn some about chickens while you are here!! Watch out, they are addicting!!!

Last edited:
20760_welcome.jpg

[COLOR=770077]From [/COLOR][COLOR=aa00aa]Old[/COLOR] [COLOR=cc00cc]Town,[/COLOR] [COLOR=ee00ee]Maine[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom