Introduction :)

Cloverr39

Crowing
Jan 27, 2022
Latvia
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

If I remember correctly I first got chickens in 2019, but I only got purebred chickens in April 2021.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

Right now I have 3 isabella bantam brahmas and 4 black silkie roos.

(3) What breeds do you have?

I have isabella colored bantam brahmas and black silkies, but I plan on getting some white or blue silkies in the future.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

I love how sweet they are and I enjoy having them around just like any other pet. They always brighten my mood and never judge me lol.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I'm a self-taught artist and I also sometimes like to knit in my free time.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have 4 budgies (2 males and 2 females), 2 dogs, 2 cats (one I'm convinced is actually a little demon trying to disguise herself as a cat) and of course my chickens.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I found it the first time when I was probably asking google some chicken related questions and found BYC. I've known about it for a while, but didn't join because I thought it kind of looked like an old and abandoned website that nobody uses anymore. I joined after I found it as a group on Facebook and decided to take a look at the website once again.

Back
Top Bottom