Introduction

Khhope

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2020
Hello fellow chicken lovers! Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my cheeps.
I just purchased five buff Orpington chicks three days ago. I have had chickens in the past. I am a lover of all animals and currently we have one dog, one cat, six goats and five chickens. I am a stay at home mom which allows me to care for all our animals. I am so grateful to have this BYC community to ask questions to. You all seem super knowledgeable and I’m excited to learn more about my chickens!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
Jan 5, 2019

Hello fellow chicken lovers! Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about my cheeps.
I just purchased five buff Orpington chicks three days ago. I have had chickens in the past. I am a lover of all animals and currently we have one dog, one cat, six goats and five chickens. I am a stay at home mom which allows me to care for all our animals. I am so grateful to have this BYC community to ask questions to. You all seem super knowledgeable and I’m excited to learn more about my chickens!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
Jan 5, 2019
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom