Introduction

Hi. I don't have chickens. I have Indian runner ducks and Toulouse geese. I hope that's okay. I found this site when I was having trouble incubating goose eggs. There is a ten year old article here that has helped me go from zero hatches to 100% I've had ducks for about five years and geese for maybe two and a half years. There doesn't seem to be as much easily accessed information about ducks and geese as there is for chickens. So, thank you for those postings.
Welcome. Of course it is okay to have ducks and geese as a member here. There are many members that are duck and geese caregivers.

Hi. I don't have chickens. I have Indian runner ducks and Toulouse geese. I hope that's okay. I found this site when I was having trouble incubating goose eggs. There is a ten year old article here that has helped me go from zero hatches to 100% I've had ducks for about five years and geese for maybe two and a half years. There doesn't seem to be as much easily accessed information about ducks and geese as there is for chickens. So, thank you for those postings.
Hello 😀
:welcome

Just tap ducks into the search bar upper right and you will find the threads you need.

Back
Top Bottom