Introductions

Kevin Bond

Hatching
Sep 24, 2017
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have been around chickens and farm animals since I was very young.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? I have no chickens currently, thanks to a canine invasion, but am rebuilding the pen and looking into changing local ordinances to accept backyard chickens.

(3) What breeds do you have? We had 6 mixed breed hens and a Black Araucana Rooster

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I have followed a few posts on Facebook from BYC, so I decided to join.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I have a small garden that I keep as inclusive as possible. Everything is fertilized from things grown on site. I am working with a few friends to get a teaching farm operational in the area.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I am married and have 2 young children that I hope to teach what I have learned to, one day. We have a Schnoodle dog (Schnauser/ Poodle) and live in a small town in Western Kentucky.

Hey Kevin,

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! Nice to meet you. Sorry for your loss of the seven, I hope you successfully rebuild your flock. Make yourself at "roost" and ask any questions, we will be glad to help. :)

Have a very nice evening!

Sincerely,
-Angry Hen

Back
Top Bottom