Introductions!!!!

ChickAdeeee333

In the Brooder
Dec 10, 2019
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I got my first chicks a year ago, so I am pretty new to this. We brought 6 chicks from a farm and had so much fun bringing them up!!!! Later one of the chicks became a mamma and we had 6more!!!! (That was last year) sadly, we had to send them away (due to personal reasons) This year I have 3very young Silkies chicks! I’m very excited because it is my first time raising silkies!
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 3.
(3) What breeds do you have?

currently, I have silkies. I do not know the breeds of the chickens that I had last year.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love to see them roam in my backyard, and it is such a pleasing experience to see them grow up!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy reading, drawing, rock climbing, and ice skating
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a dog (she’s very friendly, and absolutely loves the little chicks) and a little brother.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I found BYC when I was searching up how to raise chicks, and questions in that general direction. I found that this community was very friendly. I would like to be able to receive advice, and give advice about chickens.

Here’s some pictures of the little silkies!
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I got my first chicks a year ago, so I am pretty new to this. We brought 6 chicks from a farm and had so much fun bringing them up!!!! Later one of the chicks became a mamma and we had 6more!!!! (That was last year) sadly, we had to send them away (due to personal reasons) This year I have 3very young Silkies chicks! I’m very excited because it is my first time raising silkies!
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 3.
(3) What breeds do you have?

currently, I have silkies. I do not know the breeds of the chickens that I had last year.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love to see them roam in my backyard, and it is such a pleasing experience to see them grow up!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy reading, drawing, rock climbing, and ice skating
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a dog (she’s very friendly, and absolutely loves the little chicks) and a little brother.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I found BYC when I was searching up how to raise chicks, and questions in that general direction. I found that this community was very friendly. I would like to be able to receive advice, and give advice about chickens.

Attachments

• CCD2C36F-E194-4715-9D3C-8F774343E456.jpeg
    CCD2C36F-E194-4715-9D3C-8F774343E456.jpeg
    450.7 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom