iPad users?

He bought the iPad 3 which cost him E500.00. He could've got an Android for less than half that. But being Apple fans...
It should have an USB port. And it should be able to work with a plug in modem (dongle). And DH should be be able to read the magazines he downloaded without having to download the reader for iBooks onto the laptop so he can transfer it to the iPad, just because we have a dongle that he can't use on the iPad and we didn't have wifi. We had to spent extra money on buying a wifi modem so he can get online. He already found it doesn't have a calculator on it and he can't play with the photos we take like he could on the laptop. I'll ask him to make a list of the the apps he didn't get that the got with the laptop, that he now has to pay for. Quite frankly I think we should've bought another laptop. It would've cost a bit more, but it would've saved him loads of hassle. Not not mention my ears from some rather colourful language every time he tries to do something simple like check his email. He needs to download yet another app to enable him to bookmark gmail...
We looked at the other models and found if we bought a 64g model it would've cost nearly as much as a MacBook Air, so why bother with the iPad then? I can do lots more on the MacBook than he can on the iPad. And it comes with all the apps we need.

No, my question was WHERE did you buy it. At the Apple store? Or from somebody else? Because the apps for photo taking, YouTube, etc. Should be on there.

Sorry, I'm just a little irritated with this thing. We had another battle yesterday evening when DH tried to check his email and couldn't get into it
barnie.gif
We bought it from a store that sells Apple products amongst other things. It's a chain called "Expert" We bought it new.

Just reread your post. It hasn't got iPhoto on. Why not?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom