Ipad

It is an iPad shortcoming. When I copied and pasted my picture, it showed up in my post, but once I submitted the post, it wasn't there. It isn't just this forum, it is most of them. I just wait and add pictures when I am on my laptop.

It is an iPad shortcoming. When I copied and pasted my picture, it showed up in my post, but once I submitted the post, it wasn't there. It isn't just this forum, it is most of them. I just wait and add pictures when I am on my laptop.
Ugh ok so I gess Ill never be able to use my ipad for uploading photos here? Our laptop fried a few weeks ago and is getting fixed...I dont use or have any other photo accounts anywhete except on zip drives!

I haven't been able to upload any photos on any site with my iPad 1, so I don't know if you're even able to. Will check out Opera for iPad.
ETA: I tried to upload photos in Opera and the window popped up, but couldn't access my photos.

Last edited:
Ugh ok so I gess Ill never be able to use my ipad for uploading photos here? Our laptop fried a few weeks ago and is getting fixed...I dont use or have any other photo accounts anywhete except on zip drives!
I tried Opera on my iPad and I can't even manage to reply to posts with that. I'm using Perfect Browser right now (on my iPad) and it works fine for replying as does Atomic browser, iCab & Mercury although you can't use the rich text editor. SoNew123, for pics all you have to do is open a free Photobucket account and upload your pictures there and then paste the link here and they show up. Although if your main computer is in the shop, you probably have no way to get the pics uploaded, do you? That's the way I've always had to do pictures on any forum with my iPad. There's also a Photobucket app.

Quote:

Exactly....now This Ipad is very new to me..xmas gift..so im really behind the 8-ball....photobucket i have nvever tried but will now...its the photos I took on my Ipad I want to use on here...so I can try the photobucket thing...thank you for your help

Nat, Photobucket is really easy. And once you have pics on there, it's a simple copy and paste the address of the pic. I have a HTC smart phone, and it will send my camera/phone pics to photobucket. Look for the Photobucket app.

Back
Top Bottom