iPhone App

MalMom

Songster
6 Years
Apr 21, 2013
Colorado
Does anyone else have a horrible time using the BYC app for iPhone? Every time I try to post or comment it takes an act of god due to all the glitches. I'm very frustrated and hate even coming on because it's almost impossible to be active.

Just use Safari - works perfectly well. The BYC app was for the older version. New apps have not been developed for this new platform, as yet.

I downloaded the app for BYC yesterday and immediately received a message that it needed to be updated. It won't even open on my iPhone 6.
Me too. I posted in another thread about issues with the app and I was told they have not "fixed" the app yet and to just use the full site in Safari on you phone. It's what I have been doing and it's working fine.

The App has not been "fixed' yet...Use the phone's Browser for now.

Are you going to update the BYC app or not?
I use Google on my iPhone, I’m no fan of Safari. I only use it when I must and find it a hassle.
I downloaded the app sometime ago and have used it to access BYC forums.
Now I’ll have to bookmark BYC and I can only do that from Safari - NOT happy.
You’ve had nearly 6 months, longer because u knew the current app would not work with the iPhone update Long before the iOS update came out.

Are you going to update the BYC app or not?
I use Google on my iPhone, I’m no fan of Safari. I only use it when I must and find it a hassle.
I downloaded the app sometime ago and have used it to access BYC forums.
Now I’ll have to bookmark BYC and I can only do that from Safari - NOT happy.
You’ve had nearly 6 months, longer because u knew the current app would not work with the iPhone update Long before the iOS update came out.
I am pretty sure the app is being worked on right now.
Please continue to use the browser for now, it works great.

Back
Top Bottom