It looks like Irene will be a very strong tropical storm (if not still a hurricane) by the time it arrives here on Sunday morning. Sunday morning is also our date for the processor to come and process all 42 cornishx. He called and said it looks like Sunday is out due to weather and his next free day is 9/13. Um they are 9 weeks already! I am waiting to hear back from him. I am frustrated because I called him 2 days ago and he only got back to me this morning saying he thought the storm would miss us. Um did you not watch the news? Yes I know we could do it ourselves but not happening. The birds are in a tractor now with all 4 sides mesh wire and half the top covered. My husband is thinking of ways to cover the tractor completely as well as all 4 sides for the duration of the storm.