Irritated with temp spike

kvmommy

Songster
9 Years
Jan 2, 2011
I just found my bator at 103...now I know its not the end of the world, but its still so annoying. I'm afraid of the damage it will do this early on...day 2. I'm sure its fine, but I have a gorgeous selection of eggs and really hope they're ok.

That stinks! I came home last night and found my incubator at 95....annoying. From what I have heard, temps that high are not a big deal if not for a long period of time. I sure home all those little guys are ok! I can't wait to see them.

I had a temp spike to 108 and no idea how long it was there since I found it that way when I got home from work.....that was a week or so ago and I have 3 pips and a couple more eggs moving. I am worried about humidity though, as the membrane right under the shell is really white and dry looking.

I must go to bed I must go to bed I must go to bed

wink.png

I had a temp spike to 108 and no idea how long it was there since I found it that way when I got home from work.....that was a week or so ago and I have 3 pips and a couple more eggs moving. I am worried about humidity though, as the membrane right under the shell is really white and dry looking.

I must go to bed I must go to bed I must go to bed

wink.png
How did this turn out for you? I had the same thing happen to me last night. I am on day 4 and I am looking for hope!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom