Is anyone else counting down the days....?

dixie&trixie

Songster
9 Years
May 26, 2010
Yreka California
Until their chicks come in? I put my order in for spring and I am so excited!!! Nothing is better than holding those little fuzzy butts, and naming them, and checking them constantly, and watching them play and...well you get it. If you know what I mean SHOUT OUT!!!!
jumpy.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
:weee

I ordered the other day for a March 15 delivery date from McMurray. This will be the first time with babies. I can hardly wait. I have 10 that are almost a year now, but bought them at five months old. I have An 8 x 8 coop and we are adding another 8 x 8 to the side of it so I can have two seperate coops or open the door between to make one large coop. But will have the babies in the house for a while. Just have to wait on babies.

Last edited:
I was merrily anticipating a great mid March order when I would have had new brooders waiting on the 20 new fuzzbutts I have coming. Now, though, I am running around like a ... bird with its head cut off (sorry for the gross analogy) getting set up for shipment in 5 days! My order won't be ready on the original date but will next week so I said "send 'em!"
pop.gif

Will everything be ready?
hu.gif

21 days for the ones in the bator and 40 long more days until the ones from the hatchery arrive. I may torture myself and call the hatchery to postpone that date until farther in April or May if the weather gets too cold though.

Back
Top Bottom