Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Pics
I’m not in to cars as a hobby but I’m in to them as just old things are cool. Car shows are neat and I’d love to have a car show auto. The rally cars are also cool but for whatever reason it’s not televised much around here. I’ve seen a few races and IMO they are wild. “LEFT 100FT TO A RIGHT 200FT. RIGHT INCLINE 200FT!”. They are intense and IMO more entertaining than all the other races that just drive in a circle for 3 hours.

I guess you could say my pre-midlife crisis auto purchase is motorcycles. I got 2 earlier this year. Rebel 300 and Harley Road Glide. Ain’t quite figured out how to get a chicken to ride me with though.

936833A2-EE12-420D-8167-E90CC0EF0CBA.jpeg

03CFF764-739E-429E-8140-2C72DBC49ABF.jpeg

I’m not in to cars as a hobby but I’m in to them as just old things are cool. Car shows are neat and I’d love to have a car show auto. The rally cars are also cool but for whatever reason it’s not televised much around here. I’ve seen a few races and IMO they are wild. “LEFT 100FT TO A RIGHT 200FT. RIGHT INCLINE 200FT!”. They are intense and IMO more entertaining than all the other races that just drive in a circle for 3 hours.

I guess you could say my pre-midlife crisis auto purchase is motorcycles. I got 2 earlier this year. Rebel 300 and Harley Road Glide. Ain’t quite figured out how to get a chicken to ride me with though.

View attachment 3234408

View attachment 3234409
They look very cool, I don't know much about motorcycles though. And I can imagine that it would be hard to convince a chicken to go for a ride, mine hate loud noises!
I don't think rallys get much TV coverage anywhere, which is quite a pity. Our kind of rally isn't quite as intense, as they just use roadbooks; with a lot less detail. Along the lines of 1km road goes left, 3 hundred metres turn right.

View attachment 3234408

View attachment 3234409
Nice. Id like to get an old Honda magna to redo

Well... that was a busy weekend!
Last Saturday was the second rally we've done, and it was very challenging, but we did it.
Out of 52 cars, 22 were dnf (did not finish) and out of the remaining ones, we were 17th.
Doesn't sound like much, but it was a lot better then the first rally!
And we won our class! ( there were only 5 cars in it:oops:)
But there's so much to improve, that I'm not really sure where to start!

Well... that was a busy weekend!
Last Saturday was the second rally we've done, and it was very challenging, but we did it.
Out of 52 cars, 22 were dnf (did not finish) and out of the remaining ones, we were 17th.
Doesn't sound like much, but it was a lot better then the first rally!
And we won our class! ( there were only 5 cars in it:oops:)
But there's so much to improve, that I'm not really sure where to start!
Awesome! congrats!

Back
Top Bottom