Is Anyone Hatching on March 13th??

koakritters

Songster
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
Petaluma
I need a hatching buddy to keep me sane!!! LOL. They're getting dark enough that all you can see is a dark blob, so i guess that's a good sign??? Especially since if i can't see the little heart beating then i seem to be less interested in watching them hehehe...

I've got 7 Golden Comet X Brahma mixes, what do you have?

I have some hatching on the 12th. 8 bantam Faverolles, and 2 (I think, I have to double check) Ameraucanas.
big_smile.png

36 Black Copper Morans and two Silver Lakenvelders hatching on the 12th. OK, so I had a couple of Lakenverlder eggs and thru them in there. They give a little contrast in color in the bator :)

We are hatching on 3/12. We have 13 Welsummers and 7 black Javas eggs developing nicely. We're trying out our brand new Brinsea Octogon 20, and so far it's been just great. I'm a bit anxious about humidity, since that problem plagued us with our homemade incubator.

yay i'm not alone!!! It's suddenly not as fun since I can't see anything but a big blob of black now... now i gotta wait for them to come out to see them, lol!

I'm not sure about humidity either, I'm just following the instructions that came with my incubator and hoping for the best, so far it looks good....

Back
Top Bottom