1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Is it just me or....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by silkypie, Oct 7, 2009.

1. silkypie

silkypie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Plant City, FL
    Do you think the preview for the movie, "Where the Wild Things Are" is kinda strange/creepy? It makes me feel uneasy when I watch it... Maybe I'm just strange for thinking it's strange.

[​IMG]

2. raiderbabe239

raiderbabe239 ♥ Hatchaholic ♥

Jun 19, 2009
    Fort Myers, Fl
    no its not just you, my younger sister wants to go see that so bad but i told her there was no way she was getting me to go with her, i think that would give me nightmares worse than any of my horror movies that i watch creepyyy! lol

3. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    It seems to be a rather dark movie. I just saw the trailer when I went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with my 4 y.o. daughter. My daughter was initially scared of it until she realized it was Where the Wild Things Are. Then she was like, "Oh, that's not a scary movie!"

4. silkypie

silkypie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Plant City, FL
    Thanks [​IMG] I'm glad I'm not the only one.

5. GrayDragon

GrayDragon Chillaxin

Sep 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    I think it's just another example of our fond childhood memories getting bastardized for a quick buck by people to uncreative to come up with a story of their own.

6. Soccer Mom

Soccer Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    West of Crazy
    Yes! I think it looks so creepy! Then again, I hated--and I do mean HATED--Polar Express. Ew! I hope my littlest one (2nd grade) doesn't want to go see it. I bought him the book and he loves it, but the movie previews squick me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by