Is it just me......

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenW.

Crowing
13 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Central, Illinois
... Or has BYC been taken over by a bunch of kids? Most of the threads I see are for a game or some such.
It always seems alot of the older BYC members have left...

I hope its just not me that has noticed this..??
hmm.png

I'd rather see kids on here than on the streets being punky thugs...

Last edited:
I am a very old lady(!) and I think that one of the best things about BYC is that there is a topic, thread, game, recipe, craft, auction, etc. etc. etc. etc. for everybody ---

I DO notice alot of the older BYCers have moved on and many of them could not handle the new BYC layout or not very computer savvy to get around the sites anymore.

I do find myself not posting as much as I used to.

... Or has BYC been taken over by a bunch of kids? Most of the threads I see are for a game or some such.
It always seems alot of the older BYC members have left...

I hope its just not me that has noticed this..??
hmm.png

You don't see the Games if you stay out of the Games section. I never go in there unless I'm called upon to get out the Mod Stick so it doesn't even exist for me till that time. No one has to go into any section they don't want to on BYC.

You don't see the Games if you stay out of the Games section. I never go in there unless I'm called upon to get out the Mod Stick so it doesn't even exist for me till that time. No one has to go into any section they don't want to on BYC.
I'm not trying to be a rip or anything, but I see it everytime I click on "New Posts"

Oh and it seems to me like its the most moderated section of the whole forum to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom