Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Judymae, May 27, 2007.

1. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    I am not only addicted to my chickies and ducks but also to this forum. I can't seem to get off the computer once I tune into this site. I find myself looking on Mondays to see if anyone has completed their new coops over the weekend. I look to see pics of peoples new babies. I look for gardening advice. I find myself crying over others losses. I just can't tune out. I leave this site up almost the whole time I'm awake. People think I'm crazy! I think there should be a backyardchickens.com anonymous group for people like me!

2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Not just you I'm afraid...there's 10,000 of us around the world that think as you do...
    Welcome to the insanity...

3. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    Nope, it's not just you. I leave up the site at home and at work!

4. michellerene

michellerene Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Graham, WA
    My 12 yo son calls it "mom's chicken chat site". [​IMG]

5. pegbo

pegbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Hey I have a 12 yr. old son too! He calls it Mom's talking chickens! It is very addictive but hey maybe we could start a support group?[​IMG]

6. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    I don't even HAVE chickens (yet) and I'm here every day. (looking for cute pic's of chicks and coops!)
    [​IMG]

7. bigzio

bigzio Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Judymae, you are blessed with all the wonderful sights and sounds that your flock provides. Enjoy and give thanks, the way it keeps all of us wondering why so many don't understand how chickens are important enough to make me happy and make a real difference in my life and theirs.

bigzio

8. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I only have dial up internet and this stays on most of the day. I disconnect only during the lunch hour so my DH can call home, as he does on his lunch hour to say hi. If I forget he knows to call my cell [​IMG] He enjoys hearing the stories I tell him that I have learned from BYC daily. I don't get much done in the mornings as I am too busy seeing what all is going on since I last logged off. [​IMG]

9. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    I only log off every once in awhile. I run and change out the laundry--quickly fold it and then deliver it to each room. Log back on check in and then log off. Back to the dinner and dishes. Log back on to check in and then log off. And so on and so on.

10. Wolf

Wolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2007
    Piedmont of Virginia
    This IS the Support Group! [​IMG]
    It supports our Addiction! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by