Is it ok to kiss your chickens?

Quote:
Get video footage of it so you can tease him about it later in life. Remind him who his "first love" was. LOL

-Kim

Haha.....i should. I did get video of him holding and singing to a couple of them. It's so darn cute!

Then you can share the videos with us.. I would love to see him kissing, singing, and holding them. LOL It just sounds darn cute!

-Kim

*phew!* It's good to know I'm not the only one kissin' chickens!
clap.gif

Let's see...

Chickens poop everywhere they go.
They walk through poop.
They use their feet to scratch their face.
They peck at the same dirt that they poop in.
They sometmes eat the poop.
They dust bathe from head to toe in this same dirt.

I think I can be emotionally satified with just chicken hugs, but maybe I'm just cold that way!

The idea of catching a bug that gives you the runs doesn't thrill me!

Do they make latex lip covers?

Quote:
lau.gif

I don't kiss any of my animals, but I love to pet them~~I didn't know people kissed their chicks till today!! LOL

I also wash my hands a lot after touching any animal or their "stuff." But you "chick-kissing" people probably have built up your immunity so even if that bad Bird Flu comes to the USA, we can use your blood for immunizations???!!!
lol.png

kisses and cuddles, you bet. I never even gave it a second thought.....and I am still healthy. And that spot on a dog right between the eyes.....God put that spot there just for kisssing....don't you think?

Anne

I would of thought the person asking this would be known as chicken lips. Seriously, I prefer to kiss someone of the opposite gender as I. Same species.

Have you people ever spent any time watching where those beaks have been? :eek:

Edited to say: Video's, oh lets just not go there.
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom