Is it ok

Seeing as breakfast is my favorite meal, and you all described Weetabix so deliciously, I went and bought a box from our health food store! The funny thing is the other cashier came over to tell me that she is from Australia and this reminds her of home! She told me how she likes to eat it...so I'm trying it her way. It looks interesting.

...and yes that is the BYC page in the background.
big_smile.png

45758_dscf3693.jpg

wow what have i started
lol.png
ill have to have some kind of shares with weetabix now for making there sales go up hehe. Have you try it yet ? xx

Quote:
I did try it this morning. I had mine cold with vanilla almond milk and freeze dried strawberries. Mmmm. DD didn't like hers this morning, but we are going to try it again tomorrow with a little honey and warm milk. Now go buy stock in the company!

I can get weetabix in a couple of local supermarkets - it's started to get quite popular in Boston.
Trader Joe's always has it in stock too....

Happy New Year from an ex-pat Chicken Keeper!

weetabix been my favorite breakfast since i was a kid, they ran a series of adverts a while back showing different ways to have it.

cold milk and dried fruit
warm milk dried fruit
fresh fruit and yoghurt
honey instead of sugar

they even do mini ones with dried fruit in them, and chocolate chip ones too (not keen on the chocolate ones)

I have NEVER heard of Weetabix but, after I clicked on the link and typed in my zip, I found out it's about 12 miles away! I'm going to try it out....

You'all are great.....
thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom