Is it pathetic...?

Morgan7782

Dense Egg Goo
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Sacramento CA
To be EXCITED to get my new chickies?! LOL! I have 10 days until I go to the feed store and pick out my girls. I can't wait
big_smile.png
sooo excited. I am getting more then I want for the sake of a roo or death (at least that's what I TELL myself haha) but have homes lined up for those I won't be keeping. I got 4 chicks last time, 2 EE and 2 BR for the same reason. 1 turned out to be a rooster, but I was able to pick my favorite BR pullet and rehome the other. It went so well I am doing it the same way this time. I will be getting 3 SLW, and 3 EE's, and keeping 1 of each breed.

The feed store gets their chicks on Thursday from Belt Hatchery, I will be there EARLY again on the 17th
big_smile.png
Hopefully all will go well. I am cleaning the brooder this week, and have a list made out for the feed store.

Heat Bulb
1 more feeder
BIG waterer
Chick Start
CHICKS!

big_smile.png
Very excited!

lol! amen to that! I came here and was planning on 2 hens, tops. But... I FELL IN LOVE! I need more and though I can only house a small number I do have room for one or two more girls
big_smile.png
I love the looks, and they are cheap entertainment! Today I was telling my two pullets that they have little sissies coming, and they better accept them haha. Both pullets were like WHATEVER! They love spending the day in our yard, eating all the goodies and grubs in the garden. They have yet to eat any of the veggies though, which I am impressed by. I just really enjoy them, and had it not been for everybody here I would have gone without!

You all are total bad influences lol!! just kidding of course
big_smile.png

jumpy.gif
Congrats on getting new fuzzybutts on the 17th. They are great.
LOL love the inmate part.
gig.gif

You are NOT pathetic at all, chicks give so much and ask for so little.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom