Is it possible to have multiple flocks of chickens

No they'd have different areas to sleep idk what ima do I might just get more hens and see how he acts if he's still aggressive hes gone I do like him tho he's the only one I got as a chick

This problem has a couple solutions. I gather that since you haven’t killed him that all advice regarding inviting him to dinner is unwanted. How old is this rooster/cockerel. I had a young gentleman that didn’t know “no means no”. Meaning he was in the process of scalping a pullet. He had been the dominant cockerel for a day since my Big Bert had passed away. So I separated him for a few weeks or so until four of my pullets had started laying AND bowing whenever I was near by. I then integrated him and he is now a perfect gentleman. (Glad I didn’t listen to the rooster eaters out there). So if you have enough ladies that are mature enough to be around a rooster/cockerel then you maybe able to separate them into two flocks and have everyone be happy. This depends on how many chickens and how much space. A little more info on both would help in giving you advice.

Back
Top Bottom