Is it to much to ask......

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gabrielle1976, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Ok I know we are all allowed to have opnions and I woudnt want to keep somone from being able to express them selfs but is it to much to ask for people not to go full on bashing attack modes when they dont agree with something. I posted what was sapose to be a nice friendly happy fluff post on an facebook chicken page and got blindsided by an agressive , unfriendly and down right hostile post. Even if someone dsont like something or dosnt agree is it to much to ask them to keep it civil??? Maybe Im horrible and selfish and disgusting and maybe my pet chicken is an evil vile monster but it was my post and she is my pet is it not to much to ask that if you have a differing opnion to do it nicely or privitely? [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. nok13

nok13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2012
    remember that people are 'braver' behind a keyboard and unless they are real friends and not virtual friends, thatn that is the whole point; ignore virtual vitrolic verbalisms... (lots of vvv's)... really.

1 person likes this.
  3. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Thank you. I guess I shoudnt mind what people say online I dont know them so there opnions shoudnt matter but it still always takes me by surprise , I guess I should be gratefull that I am not filled with such icky nastyness my self means Im a much happer person [​IMG] then they are. I woudnt want my whole world to revolve around makeing people feel bad on line what a sad way to live life

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Just be you, nothing else! And sometimes it takes a bit of thick skin to wade thru the mess! LOL!

5. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    EweSheep's advice is excellent.

However the place to address a rules violation is via the report button.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by