Hi all, I,d love to get your opinion. I live in Southern Wisconsin and I currently have three 13 week old pullets. But recently I've had the urge to get a few more chicks. My question for those of you with experience is, is this a good idea at this time of year? Would the chicks be mature enough to handle the cold Wisconsin winter? Should I just hold my horses and wait until February or March? Thanks for your input.