Is my auto egg turner broken?

GeoKan

Cackleberry Curator
8 Years
Mar 9, 2011
Troy, Kansas
Forgive a stupid question, but I haven't seen one in action. I don't know if the egg turner I bought off eBay is good or bad.

Is it suppose to turn when you plug it in, or turn ever hour, two hours?

I have a feeling I was duped into a defective item and it took more than 3 weeks to get here!
somad.gif

The seller didn't state that it was defective, so I assumed it was working.
he.gif

Aahhhhh!

And I was going to pick up my eggs Saturday! Man, what great luck I have.

Thanks for the honesty. Now, I have to figure out a manual solution.
somad.gif

Quote:
Thanks CC. Looks like I'll be able to tell in two hours weather this works or not. It's an older model, so maybe I'm a bit inpatient here.
fl.gif

It's a Little Giant model 6200 with removable egg holders that snap into metal trays.

Quote:
Wow. I'm flush with embarrassment.
sickbyc.gif

It's working. My gosh, it really moves slower than a snail in winter. It's humming right along.

Stupid is the color I feel right now. I guess I should email back the seller and apologized for my ignorance.
th.gif

Troy is located in the center of Doniphan County in the Northeast corner of Kansas. About 23 miles west of St. Joseph, Mo. You'll be sure to find a least one ignorant greenhorn hatching enthusiast living there.
sad.png

Quote:
Wow. I'm flush with embarrassment.
sickbyc.gif

It's working. My gosh, it really moves slower than a snail in winter. It's humming right along.

Stupid is the color I feel right now. I guess I should email back the seller and apologized for my ignorance.
th.gif

Troy is located in the center of Doniphan County in the Northeast corner of Kansas. About 23 miles west of St. Joseph, Mo. You'll be sure to find a least one ignorant greenhorn hatching enthusiast living there.
sad.png

hugs.gif
it happens to all of us if we are lucky ( and honest) only once or twice
big_smile.png

I too once was convinced that my egg turner wasn't turning because every time I looked at it the eggs were always in the same position. I was convinced that it was stuck in that position and that all me eggs were no good. Of course when I made and effort to continue checking at hourly intervals I did see it was working fine and felt pretty foolish.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom