Is my chick weird or injured?

ChickenMomma2019

Chirping
Apr 21, 2020
Kirkwood, Missouri
FF3E897B-7F85-4EC2-A163-11F3B32A4843.jpeg
this is Spooky Moon. She lays like this often. On her side with one leg stuck outwards. She eats, drinks, poops, walks fine, runs around and plays with the others and then reaches a point where she just stops and lays down like this. Everything else is normal. Just that she lays funky. I’m pretty sure it’s just her being weird but I wanted to double check with some more experienced poultry owners.

View attachment 3146799 this is Spooky Moon. She lays like this often. On her side with one leg stuck outwards. She eats, drinks, poops, walks fine, runs around and plays with the others and then reaches a point where she just stops and lays down like this. Everything else is normal. Just that she lays funky. I’m pretty sure it’s just her being weird but I wanted to double check with some more experienced poultry owners.
It's just her stretching out and being very relaxed! :love Miss seeing this with my birds lol

View attachment 3146799 this is Spooky Moon. She lays like this often. On her side with one leg stuck outwards. She eats, drinks, poops, walks fine, runs around and plays with the others and then reaches a point where she just stops and lays down like this. Everything else is normal. Just that she lays funky. I’m pretty sure it’s just her being weird but I wanted to double check with some more experienced poultry owners.
My chickens do this all the time. They are just being wierd. 😂 🤣

Back
Top Bottom