Is my chicken sick?

Chickenqueen21

In the Brooder
May 14, 2018
Ok so I have a 2 month old naked neck black turken that is healthy it eats, drinks, and poops and all that kind of stuff but it is very lazy it seems like and doesn't move around very much it just sits down and just looks like its sleeping but moves its head around and all that kind of stuff but just doesn't move.This has never happened to any of my other chickens like this before. Is she sick or just lazy. Has anyone else's chicken done this before?

EDIT: I know it sounds like it's sick but it looks healthy and seems healthy just acts kinda strange like I said above. Im not really sure what has happened.

Last edited:
Ok so I have a 2 month old naked neck black turken that is healthy it eats, drinks, and poops and all that kind of stuff but it is very lazy it seems like and doesn't move around very much it just sits down and just looks like its sleeping but moves its head around and all that kind of stuff but just doesn't move.This has never happened to any of my other chickens like this before. Is she sick or just lazy. Has anyone else's chicken done this before?
Yes, my old boss used to do that all day long!

Back
Top Bottom