is my duck egg alive? Day 25 Incubation

It is day 26, been keeping a close eye on it and it stopped moving 2 days ago, not sure what happened but theres been no change in the line drawn for a few days.

Hmmmmmmmm. It could have internally pipped and quit. :(
But I’d be absolutely positive of no movement before tossing it. Ducks rest a lot in the final days.

I can’t tell from the pic, is the air cell still intact? And all that light area below is just fluid? If so, then it’s dead. But it also kinda looks like it’s drawn down and possibly internally pipped.

I can’t tell from the pic, is the air cell still intact? And all that light area below is just fluid? If so, then it’s dead. But it also kinda looks like it’s drawn down and possibly internally pipped.
Did you see the first picture she put up? It's post #16. Can it still be alive and look like that on the outside? I'm certainly not disputing what you've said, I just really want to know!

Positively no movement. Have another egg that has internally pipped and it looks completely different. The air cell is still intact and is the size of all the grey on the outside of the egg.

Back
Top Bottom