Is my duck sick?

Egreywitt

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2020
I have a duckling that is standing, opening and closing its eyes and wobbling back and forth. Not really walking around until you get close to it. Not really moving its neck much either.

20200408_152608.jpg
Couple of weeks old. Khaki campbell. It was just fine this morning. Was doing a few things around the house and was taking them outside and then I noticed it. Its still breathing in this picture and when I moved away it shot its head up.

20200408_154406.jpg

To be this young and little and to just hangout by my legs there has to be something wrong.

I have a duckling that is standing, opening and closing its eyes and wobbling back and forth. Not really walking around until you get close to it. Not really moving its neck much either.

She doesn't look very well, What are you feeding? Have you given her any treats recently? Is she eating/drinking? More information would be very helpful.

The duck eats the Dumor chick 24% starter. I have not seen it eat or drink anything since this morning. It had a couple of peas last night but no other treats. When you put your hand down to pet it it takes off running. But once it stops it begins to wobble and eventually just lays down.

Back
Top Bottom