Is my egg still alive?

Could just be that your girls let it get cool a bit and extended development time, then, inexperienced hens aren't perfect mom's right away.
I there was definitely one day that gave us a scare wouldn’t find the egg for a few minutes. I’m hopeful it’s still alive and that I’ll just have to remark hatch day in my calendar!

Well...I had a Q...I have an egg which hasn't hatched yet ..today being the 21st day..but its alive and its moving and also its egg cell is growing bigger...so its okay ..but as it is the only egg chirping sound stimulation helped it....the Q is at what intervals..like after how many hours should I play chirping sounds for it to get help hatching..

GUYS UPDATE! I thought I had lost the egg because there was a crack in it. But when I picked it up I felt movement! Now it is cheeping away and I am so excited!
Wowww congratsss hope its healthy and will hatch soon...
Also even I thought I lost the egg but it pipped internally and externally on the same day and then hatched the next day....I.e.yesterday...

Here is MAHEYA....hehe😁
IMG_20201202_010743.jpg

Wowww congratsss hope its healthy and will hatch soon...
Also even I thought I lost the egg but it pipped internally and externally on the same day and then hatched the next day....I.e.yesterday...

Here is MAHEYA....hehe😁View attachment 2433792
SO CUTE! I'm so happy for you :) hopefully, all goes well for my baby! I have to go to school tomorrow so I won't be home to keep an eye (or an ear) on things.

Back
Top Bottom