Is my hen broody or just playing with my feelings ??

Thank you so much, you too! Don't stress too much, even if she goes back to laying, there's still hope she can go broody again
Today i saw her she wasn't sitting on them and she was roaming near eggs but wasn't sitting on them maybe she sits when i go out because today i saw the eggs arrangement was change which means she must have did something

Today i saw her she wasn't sitting on them and she was roaming near eggs but wasn't sitting on them maybe she sits when i go out because today i saw the eggs arrangement was change which means she must have did something

It could mean that she went to lay another egg and changed the eggs a bit. Was the number of eggs the same and were they warm to the touch?

It could mean that she went to lay another egg and changed the eggs a bit. Was the number of eggs the same and were they warm to the touch?
No she didn't laid another egg that time but one hour ago she was literally so annoyed she was biting things which comes near her seems like she was angry and yeah she was fluffed so much i just went to check again her condition and there i saw an egg and it was right near those eggs on which she was sitting.

No she didn't laid another egg that time but one hour ago she was literally so annoyed she was biting things which comes near her seems like she was angry and yeah she was fluffed so much i just went to check again her condition and there i saw an egg and it was right near those eggs on which she was sitting.

From what you're describing it seems like she's back into the broody role, in a few days you might have a full fledged broody!

From what you're describing it seems like she's back into the broody role, in a few days you might have a full fledged broody!
She wasn't sitting since many days and wasn't even looking at them lol. But yesterday when she came out of her cage she directly went to her previous nest area i was literally so happy but when i came 4 hours later she was roaming around i again came to check she was still roaming. She really like to make fun of me 🥲 anyways today she again did this so I put an egg underneath her now let's see if she stands up again or not I'll keep updating you.

Back
Top Bottom